You will be staying in a timeshare resort, during a week that we own.
The amount you have paid for your vacation week is your total cost--there will not be any additional fees unless specifically stated in our listing. You will be charged by the resort for any incidental charges you make to your unit, such as long-distance telephone calls or activities.
You may be asked for a credit card deposit hold when you check in, just like they do when you check into a hotel.
Timeshares are different from hotels--most do not offer daily maid service, so you don't have any annoying knocks on the door at 8 a.m. All linens and towels will be provided by the timeshare, and they usually offer a linen exchange where you can trade in your soiled items for clean ones. You may need to provide your own coffee filters, dish soap, bath soap, salt and pepper, paper towels or other small items--but many resorts do provide at least some of these things. There will be an informational book or binder in your unit--please be sure to read the information.
You must be at least 21 years of age to check in to our timeshares.
Most timeshare resorts ask that you do not smoke inside the unit.
Pets are not permitted. Bringing a pet into the timeshare will incur a fine.
Occupancy levels are strictly enforced. Our vacation rental listing will state a maximum number of guests allowed. If you try to check in with more guests than stated, the resort may charge you a fine per each extra person.
You are responsible for any excessive damage caused to the unit.
We understand that sometimes things happen and you won't be able to take your vacation as planned. We also hope you can understand that when we commit our week to you, that means we cannot rent it to someone else. If you cancel we stand to lose a significant amount of money--remember, we own our timeshares! Timeshares are expensive and incur very high annual costs to the owners. We offer the following cancellation and refund policy:
- If you cancel with more than 120 days until check-in date, your payment will be refunded minus $250.
- If you cancel with more than 90 days until check-in date, $100 of your payment will be refunded.
- If you cancel with more than 70 days until check-in date, $50 of your payment will be refunded.
- If you cancel with less than 70 days remaining until check-in, there will be no refund.
- If you have made a specific vacation request for which we made a special effort to obtain for you, there will be no refund regardless of cancellation date.
We accept payment via PayPal, money order or cashier's check.